Oh wow. (I wasn’t sure if you meant nice things about myself or just random facts. So I kind of listed both)
Well let’s see….hmm…
1. I am proud of my creativity and artistic side. I love writing and making stuff for the fandom but I’m even more proud of the work I am doing in my Photography Major at college.
2. Even though I have terrible eyesight, I ADORE my blue eyes. Beautiful, beautiful blue.
3. I love my obsession with Disney. Like some people probably think I’m crazy but I don’t care. I’m just a big grown-up kid ;)
4. I am a great friend. It sounds kind of smug but I feel that friendship is something important to me. I am an amazing listener, even if I can’t give advice on the matter. My friends are a very important priority in my life. I care about those around me.
5. I LOVE MY OBSESSION WITH CAPTAIN SWAN AND OUAT. I regret nothing.
"I spent the last year trying to do just that; return to the person I used to be and it didn’t work"
New-ish Captain Swan/Once Upon A Time blog; I’m making it a point to be here more, because I wasn’t here for a long time. My dash is absolutely dead and I want some more blogs to follow. So reblog this if you post any of the following:
- Captain Swan
- Emma Swan
- Captain Hook/Killian Jones
- The Mad Hatter
- Jennifer Morrison
- Colin O’Donoghue
- Sebastian Stan
- Anything OUAT-related
And I will
most likely(yes are you kidding me of course) follow. C:
Emma and Killian running their hand through each others hair
I think we should take this moment to suggest to A&E to let all the men in OUAT wear stubble
∟ britcroft asked Regina or
rad-riding-hood asked: lost or once upon a time
I fell in love with you on a troll bridge after you robbed me and hit me over the head with a rock. I knew what I was getting myself into.
AU in which Emma discovers her deepest desire in the Mirror of Erised.
- mbf this confused and completely torn HS senior
- reblog this post
- mutuals bolded, +follows
- ends when i (finally) send in my deposit to wherever i decide to go!